KUB wastewater customers who own their homes will play an important part in helping protect our environment under KUB’s Private Lateral Program (PLP). 

For complete details on KUB's Private Lateral Program, please click here

If your lateral requires repair, you may need to obtain the services of a plumber. KUB does not recommend or guarantee any particular service provider. The plumbers listed have indicated they are licensed and bonded. Since their charges could vary, you may want to get several estimates. 

Please Note: Journeyman Plumbers (P3) are not authorized to obtain permits.


Licensed Plumbers/Plumbing Contractors: