Watch this quick video to get started or read step by step instructions below!
Step by step instructions
Make sure your Android TV works with KUB TV
KUB TV works on a variety of Android TV models version 8 and up, including connected devices like Nvidia Shield and the Xiaomi Mi Box as well as Android TV smart TVs like Sony, Sharp, HiSense and Philips.
You can check your Android TV version by going to Android TV settings, selecting About and then Version.
If you're setting up your Android TV for the first time...
Be prepared with:
- An internet connection
- A Google account. If you don't have a Google account, you can sign up here for free.
- If your TV doesn't have Android TV built-in, you'll need:
- An external Android TV device
- A TV or other display with an HDMI port
- An HDMI cable
If you can't find your Android TV device's instruction manual, Google has reference instructions to get Android TV set up here.
Install KUB TV onto your Android TV
With your Android TV all set up, from the Android TV home screen, install KUB TV on your Android TV by following these steps:
- Navigate to Apps
- Select the Google Play Store app
- Search for KUB TV
- To search: At the top of the screen, select Search
- Select the app for KUB TV
- Select Install
- Once it's done downloading, select Open to launch KUB TV.
Make sure you're connected to your KUB Fiber internet
KUB TV needs to be connected to the internet provided to your home by KUB Fiber in order to access your entire TV lineup.