KUB may need to contact you periodically. Contact frequencies will vary based on message type and your selected preferences. KUB may use text messaging on topics related to your billing. You may select which notices you wish to receive by updating your preferences on our website (www.kub.org) or mobile applications (downloadable in iOS App store or Android Play store) in the Manage Account and Profile sections. You can modify your notification preferences at any time. If you wish to not receive or discontinue receiving messages, you may opt-out by modifying your preferences in Manage Account or by responding ‘STOP’ to text messages received from KUB’s Account Notifications system. If you have difficulty opting-out or need assistance setting message preferences, KUB customer service representatives can be contacted at 865-524-2911 to provide further assistance. When you are opted into text message notifications, messages and data rates apply. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
KUB takes your privacy seriously and makes reasonable efforts to protect your information as messages about your service and account are transmitted.
KUB’s Transactional Messaging:
- If you opt-in, KUB can send you transactional messages regarding your bill.
- You can cancel the SMS service at any time. Just text “STOP” to the short code. After you send the SMS message “STOP” to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at 865-524-2911.
- Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. If opted in, your message frequency will vary based on your selected preferences. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.