Like many East Tennessee residents and businesses, KUB is working to gradually return to normal processes during the COVID-19 pandemic. As part of this process, service disconnections for nonpayment will resume August 3.
Our commitment to assisting those in need will not change. Please call us at 865-524-2911 or one of our partner service agencies listed below if you think you will have trouble paying an upcoming bill.
- Knox County – Knoxville-Knox County Community Action Committee (CAC) – 865-637-6700
- Union County – East Tennessee Human Resources Agency (ETHRA) – 865-992-8816
- Grainger County – Douglas Cherokee – 865-828-5228
- Jefferson County – Douglas Cherokee – 865-475-4745
- Sevier County – Douglas Cherokee – 865-453-7131
- Blount County – Blount County Community Action Agency (CAA) – 865-983-8411
- Anderson County – ETHRA – 865-457-3352
We are here for you. Together we will get through this.
For more information about KUB's pandemic response, click here.